workplace_ comes with a Office 365 Pro Plus license which allows you to use Outlook for free. You can also set up your work email using a different email app on your Android device.
To set up the Outlook app for Android follow these steps:
- Find Microsoft Outlook on Google Play.
- Tap [ Install ].
- [ Open ] the Outlook app.
- Tap [ Get Started ].
- On the next screen, enter your work email, tap [ Continue ].
If it doesn’t automatically connect:
- Tap [ Set up account manually ] and select [ Exchange ].
- Enter the additional fields: User name and Domain.
If you don’t know this information, you’ll have to contact support.
- In the next field, type your work password.
If you can’t remember your password, reset it.
- Tap the [ checkmark ] in the top right corner.
Signing in for the first time may take a minute or so.
- [ Skip ] to not add a second email account or [ Continue > ] to add one.
- Swipe left / tap the arrow to advance through the Feature tour or tap [ Skip ].
That’s it! Your mail should start showing up in your inbox.
Pro-tip: Tap + hold the Outlook app to view action shortcuts, which you can drag to your Android’s home screen for easy access.