If you’d like to use a different email client, or an older device (such as Blackberry or Windows Phone), make sure the device or app supports Microsoft Exchange Accounts.
Use the settings below:
This is a generic setup flow, your steps may vary a little.
- Find email settings on your device or app.
- Select Add account.
- As account type, select Exchange.
- Enter your work email address.
- Enter your work password.
- If you encounter advanced settings, enter the additional fields: Server, User name, and Domain.
If you don't know this information, you'll have to contact support.
- Hit Continue, or the equivalent option in your interface.
That’s it. Your mail should start showing up in your inbox.
If these settings don’t work for you and you can’t receive mail, contact support.