workplace mac_ enables you to access your company files, apps, websites (with auto-sign in), and more from your Mac. Depending on your permissions, it may also allow file sync, so you can work with Mac apps instead of Citrix.
1. Install workplace_ mac and Citrix
- Install workplace mac_ to sync work files and be able to edit them with Mac apps.
- Install Citrix to use Hosted apps.
2. Set up your work email:
3. Get to work
- Learn how to find work files and other info on your Mac.
- Launch Hosted apps (Citrix).
- Sign into work websites (if set up).
- Learn how to edit files with your Mac’s apps.
- Hover over a synced file row to share the file.
4. Looking to collaborate with your team?
- Sign into workplace web app_ and work together on Office docs in the browser.