If you want to have your emails and calendars in one application and prefer the Apple ecosystem, set up your work email with Apple Mail and your work schedule in Apple Calendar.
Follow the steps below:
- Click the on the top left.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click Internet Accounts.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your work email and password and click [Sign In].
Signing in may take a minute.
- If you encounter advanced settings, enter the additional fields: Server, User name, and Domain.
If you don't know this information, you'll have to contact support.
- Check the apps you want to use for your work.
- Click [Done] to finish.
Your email and calendar should automatically sync with the Mail and Calendar apps if you chose to sync them.
Prefer to keep work email on a separate app? Use Outlook Mac instead.