To add Favorite folders from workplace web app_:
- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- In the sidebar, select Files.
- Browse to the folder you’d like to add.
- Select its row to reveal the star button and click [ Star ]
Alternative, you can also click the star next to the folder name you're in.
That’s it! Your folder is now available under Favorite folders in the sidebar.
To remove Favorite folders from workplace web app_:
- In the sidebar, click your Favorite folder name.
- In the file path on the top of the page (Formatted like this: Files > Filename) click the Star next to the folder nam.
- That's it. The folder is now removed from your favorites.
Pro-tip: You can also click theFiles section in the sidebar where you will find all your Favorite folders. Simply click the start next to any of them to remove one.
To add or remove favorite folders on the mobile app:
- On iOS:
Swipe a folder row to the left.
- On Android:
Tap the ellipsis ( … ) on the right side of a folder row.