Make it easier to collaborate on a project or to share files within a department. Follow these steps to create a new group for your team.
Create a New Group
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Create group.
- Fill in Basic Information for the group.
Click the expand icon next to each feature to view a description of the feature.
Note: A Group Must Be Marked as a Department to Be Seen in the Web App.
Department groups can be:
- recipients of shared websites and folders
- viewed in the Directory
- used in Activity and Compliance pro-filters
- Click Save changes to create the group.
This Process Can Take A Few Minutes.
Do NOT refresh the page after Save changes has been clicked.