Make it easier to collaborate on a project or to share files within a department. Follow these steps to add users to a group for your team.
Add a User to a Group
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Manage groups.
- Click on the group name.
- Click Group members in the sidebar.
- Click Add group member.
- Select the Users to add to the group. Click Ok at the bottom of the page to continue.
Click the expand icon to see all available users. All users with a checkmark will be members of the group.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
This Process Can Take A Few Minutes.
Do NOT refresh the page after Save changes has been clicked.