In order to make sure that our services integrate optimally and new features behave as expected, we require software and hardware that meets these requirements:
The minimum hardware requirements for computers are:
- Dual-core Intel or AMD CPU at 2GHz or higher
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB hard drive (SSD is preferred)
We recommend maintaining warranty on computers and engaging the warrantor when a hardware problem is suspected.
Windows Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (Current version)
- 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- 1703 (Creators Update)
- Accepted legacy versions
- Windows 7 SP1 (on extended support, limited assistance from Microsoft)
- Windows 8.1 Update Both must be fully patches with all available hotfixes.
Not supported: Windows Vista, XP and anything older, Windows embedded and other special systems, as well as Chrome OS.
- Internet Explorer 11+ (latest version, patch level available on Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Chrome v57+ (latest version available)
- Firefox v53+ (latest version available)
Edge and other browsers not mentioned are not supported.
- Receiver for Windows 4.7 (current standard). Set up Citrix on Windows.
- Receiver for Windows 4.3.100 (legacy for troubleshooting)
Older versions are not supported.
Although many Linux variants are able to run Chrome, Firefox, Citrix Receiver, and access certain Workplace services, at this time we do not support these configurations.