In order to make sure that our services integrate optimally and new features behave as expected, we require software and hardware that meets these requirements:
The minimum hardware requirements for computers are:
- Dual-core Intel or AMD CPU at 2GHz or higher
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB hard drive (SSD is preferred)
We recommend maintaining warranty on computers and engaging the warrantor when a hardware problem is suspected.
Windows Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (Current version)
- 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- 1703 (Creators Update)
- Accepted legacy versions
- Windows 7 SP1 (on extended support, limited assistance from Microsoft)
- Windows 8.1 Update Both must be fully patches with all available hotfixes.
Not supported: Windows Vista, XP and anything older, Windows embedded and other special flavors, as well as Chrome OS.
- Internet Explorer 11+ (latest version, patch level available on Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Chrome v57+ (latest version available)
- Firefox v53+ (latest version available)
Edge and other browsers not mentioned are not supported.
- Receiver for Windows 4.7 (current standard). Set up Citrix on Windows
- Receiver for Windows 4.3.100 (legacy for troubleshooting)
Older versions not supported.
Although many Linux variants are able to run Chrome, Firefox, Citrix receiver, and access certain workplace_ services, at this time we do not support these configurations.