Leaving Hosted Apps (Citrix) running for an extended period of time may slow them down and could cause other issues.
If you experience slow Hosted Citrix apps or odd app behavior, do the following:
- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- If you have hosted apps running, you should see a [ Resume work ] button in the top right, click it to connect to your apps.
- Make sure to save your work in Citrix Receiver and all hosted apps before proceeding.
- Your [ Resume work ] button will turn gray after your apps re-connect. Click the grey button.
- Select Troubleshoot apps
- Select Close all hosted (Citrix) applications and click [ Close apps and sign out ].
Make sure you saved your work, since this will quit all hosted apps and documents along with them.
- Visit the Launch page and start your hosted apps again.
If this didn’t solve your issue, troubleshoot hosted apps.