Leaving hosted apps (Citrix) running for an extended period of time may slow them down and could cause other issues.
If you feel like the hosted apps are running inefficiently, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- If you have hosted apps running, you should see a [Reconnect] button in the top right. Click the button to refresh your apps.
- Make sure to save your work in Citrix Receiver and all hosted apps before proceeding.
- The [Reconnect] button will turn gray after your apps re-connect. Click the grey button.
- Click Troubleshoot apps.
- Click [Shutdown apps].
Make sure to save your work beforehand as this button will close all hosted apps and any files that were opened with them.
- Go back to the workplace web app_ launch page and start your hosted apps again.
If this didn’t solve your issue, troubleshoot hosted apps.