Enable Forgot Password for a User
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Manage users.
- Click on the user's name.
- Click on Security options.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Check the box next to Allow forgot password. Verify/Enter a Phone Number next to Registered mobile phone.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.