In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Select the Administration tab on the homepage.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- Click Security options.
- Next to Password, click Reset to generate a one-time activation code.
- Provide activation code to the employee.
Best practice: Relay this info by phone or in person. Don’t email passwords, as it isn’t secure.
Upon successful sign-in, the user will be prompted to create a new password.
Enable the forgot password feature to allow your team to reset passwords themselves.