The File Sharing Feature Is Required to Share Files.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.
When collaborating with multiple clients and coworkers, sometimes it is necessary to change the share link type or remove a share link. You can view and manage all files that have been shared in one place!
Viewing All Shared Files
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- In the sidebar, select Shared files
Managing File Share Links
- On the Shared files page, you can:
- Search links in top right.
- Click the Link icon to change the type of file link.
- Click the X icon to remove and break the link to un-share a file.