After you’ve shared a file, you can view who accessed it by doing the following:
- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- In the sidebar, click Shared files.
- Find your file (if the list is long, try the file search at the top right).
- Click the chain icon [ Linked ].
- In the pop-up, click [ View activity ].
- This will take you to the activity section and filter it by the file name.
Depending on the type of shared file, activity could include the recipients’:
- Phone number
- Date/time viewed
- Access location
- Whether the file was previewed/downloaded
Pro-tip: You can also visit theAccount menu, select Profile and settings, click Activity in the sidebar, and search the file name to see sharing activity.
See strange activity on a file with sensitive information? Revoke access on shared files.