Collaborating on an Office Document with Office Online requires an Office 365 Subscription.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.
Collaborating on an Office Document with Office Online is not available in Classic Webtop.
The Workplace Web App enables users to edit and collaborate on Office documents in the cloud.
Collaborating on an Office Document
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files
- Navigate to a folder that you and your collaborators have access to.
- Create a new Office document or upload an existing document from your computer.
- Edit an existing Office document with Office Online.
- Ask your coworker to open the same file in Office Online.
- You can copy the URL from the browser and share it with them.
- Changes are auto-saved as you edit.
- Click Save & go back or click the back button on your browser when finished.