An extra layer of security
Sign-in verification adds another layer of security to your account. Because sign-in’s need to be authenticated with your mobile device, no one can sign in with your password only, which makes it much harder to compromise security.
What does this mean for me?
You’ll need your phone to access your account. Every time you sign in, a verification request will be sent to the workplace_ app when you sign in. Can’t access your phone? Talk to your manager or contact support.
How to verify your sign-in:
- If you haven't, visit workplace.co/download on your mobile device to install workplace_.
- a. On your phone, tap and sign into the mobile app. Can't sign in?
- On your computer, sign in to workplace web app_ .
- On successful sign-in, you’ll see a ‘Check your phone’ pop-up.
- Unlock your phone and open the workplace_ app.
- Look for a sign-in verification. Allow or deny the verification request.
- Check your computer. After a few seconds your computer should advance to the workplace web app_ or Classic Webtop home page.