In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
Device approval is in beta and may not be available for all users.
To request access to this feature, contact support.
How to enable/disable Device Approval:
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- Click Security options.
- Select Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Next to Require Device Approval, choose:
- Yes: User is required to authenticate using device approval.
- No: User authenticates using a password only.
- Nothing is selected: User inherits this setting from groups.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
Team member lost their phone? Find out how to help a locked out user.