Quickly create new users within a department by duplicating an existing account so that file access and security preferences remain the same.
To Duplicate a User Account
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Manage users.
- Click on the user's name.
- Click Clone at the bottom of the page.
- Edit Basic Information based on what specific information needs to be changed and click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
The duplicated user will copy all the settings and customizations from the original user.