In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
Quickly create new users within a department by duplicating an existing account so file access and security preferences remain the same.
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to duplicate.
- At the bottom of the page, click Clone.
- Edit Basic Information based on what specific information needs to be changed.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.