In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
Having a backup phone number in a user’s account provides a few advantages:
- Users with the Forgot password feature enabled can reset their passwords themselves.
- Two-factor authentication via SMS can be used.
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Select the Administration tab on the homepage.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Choose the user you want.
- Click Security options.
- Select Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the user’s cell phone number next to Registered mobile phone.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.