This Functionality Is Enabled by Default for Organizations Running on the Modern Workplace Filesystem
Enable Forgot Password for the Company
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click View all settings.
- Click Company.
- Click on Security options.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Select the type of multifactor authentication next to User MFA default.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
- Remember to add a registered phone number for each user.