- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- Click the Account menu.
- Select Profile and settings.
- In the sidebar, click Activity.
- Look for unfamiliar activity patterns or single events, like:
- Faraway locations, the other coast, or different countries.
- Don’t panic if you see slightly inaccurate locations. If the devices physically couldn’t have been there, it’s likely a technical glitch. Learn why activity location isn’t always accurate.
- Repeated invalid login attempts when you don’t remember having problems signing in.
- Files shared that you didn’t share.
- Though not actual actions in your account, files you shared may cause a flurry of account activity, due to others previewing or downloading that file.
- Sign-ins to websites you don’t recall, especially ones containing confidential information.
Don’t panic if your device ‘signed out’ or ‘timed out’ and the last known location looks odd. It most likely remembered the last location when it was shut off, or put to sleep.
Enjoy detective work? Try Pro filters and search in the top right to hone in on info you want to see.