- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- In the sidebar, click Files.
- Select an Office file (.docx, etc.) you want to edit.
- In the File Toolbar at the bottom of the page, Click Edit.
Or right-click your document.
- Select Edit in Word Online (or Excel, or Powerpoint, depending on file type) to open your file in the appropriate Office Online editor in your browser.
Using old Office files such as ‘.doc’, ‘.xls’, ‘.ppt’? You may need to convert the file before editing.
- Edit your file in Office Online in your browser.
Changes are auto-saved as you edit.
- Click Save & return to <folder name> when finished.
Or hit the Browser back button.
Collaborate on files with workplace_.