This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
Creating an Office Document with Office Online Requires an Office 365 Subscription.
Organizations that wish to access this feature can contact their customer success manager or workplace provider.
Workplace for Browsers enables users to create new Office documents in the cloud.
To create a new Office document:
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multi-factor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files
- Navigate to a folder where you would like to create the document.
- Click New.
- Select the Office document type.
- Name the document.
- Once the document is created, you can then edit it.