- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- In the sidebar, select Files.
- Navigate to the folder you want to create your file in.
For files you want to collaborate on with other users, subfolders in Groups or Public folders are best.
- New in the top-right corner of Files.
- Select an Office file type.
- Name your file and press [ enter ] (Windows) or [ return ] (Mac) on your keyboard.
The file will not be created if you click away before entering a name.
Learn how to edit Office files in your browser.
Learn how to collaborate on Office files in your browser.