The options below are designed to help you tailor Tab Suspension so that the tabs you need are always available to you, and that suspender focuses processing power on those tabs without ever interfering with your work.
How it works:
- On your computer, sign in to workplace web app_
(You can also start workplace windows_ or mac_)
- Whitelisting: any website you enter into the whitelist will never be suspended. The categories above are designed so that you don't have to manage a long whitelist. When you do add a website, you can do so in one of three ways:
- Specific website: enter the full URL for any site you wish (ex: https://finance.yahoo.com)
- All sites on a domain: let's say you want to block all Yahoo sites. You have two options here:
- You may simply enter a keyword (ex: yahoo) which will whitelist all websites that contain that keyword
- Or, you may use wildcards (ex: .*yahoo.com) to whitelist all sites on that domain
- Click [ Save ].