- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- Workplace Stronghold
When Working in the Secure Browser, you may notice that your tabs are suspended after some time. Secure Browser uses Chrome as its foundation, which can use a lot of memory.
To keep your browsing performance fast, Secure Browser will suspend any tab after 40 minutes of inactivity to avoid overloading the company application server and slowing down system performance for all users.
When a tab is suspended, the favicon in the tab will be dimmed.
Restore a Suspended Tab
- Click on the suspended tab.
- Click Continue work or the browser's back button.
Restore All Suspended Tabs
- Right-click on the Workplace extension.
- Click Unsuspend all tabs.