This feature is currently in beta and may not be available for all users.
Beta features and documentation are subject to change.
Can’t find your files? Try searching for your files or folders with Launchpad (in the web app_ press the [ / ] key on your keyboard) or start an advanced file search. Still can’t find what you're looking for? Read on.
You may be able track down your files using the file history feature in workplace web app_.
To see the history of changes to your files:
- In the sidebar, select Files.
- Navigate to the folder that used to contain the files you are missing.
- Select (or right-click) the folder in question and select Show history.
- In the pop-up dialog review the changes to the folder.
Too many changes?
- In the top-right turn on ‘View delete and move only’ to filter the events.
- You can also reduce the amount of events in this window by deselecting ‘Include sub-folders’.
- If you know the name of your file or folder you can search for them in the top right.
If you can’t locate the files they may have to be restored from backup.