When collaborating with coworkers and guest users, you may have questions about a folder if it had been modified, moved, or deleted. You can view the history of a folder to view the evolution of that folder.
View Folder History
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files
- Navigate to the folder in question.
- Click View history...
- In the pop-up dialog, review the changes to the folder.
- You can filter the history by:
- Enabling the checkbox View delete and move only to view events when a file was moved or deleted.
- Disabled the checkbox Include sub-folders to focus the history on the selected folder.
- Enter a Date to view events from that date.
- File events are displayed as a summary when multiple file events occur at the same time.
- File event summaries can be expanded to show up the most recent 200 file events.
If the folder in question was deleted, you may be able to recover the folder.