When collaborating with coworkers and guest users, you may have questions about a file if it had been modified, moved or deleted. You can view the history of a folder to view the evolution of a file.
View Folder History
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files
- Navigate to the folder in question.
- Click View history...
- In the pop-up dialog, review the changes to the folder.
- You can filter the history by:
- Enabling the checkbox View delete and move only to view events when a file was moved or deleted.
- Disabled the checkbox Include sub-folders to focus the history on the selected folder.
- Enter a Date to view events from that date.
If the file in question was deleted, you may be able to restore the file.