Continue reading if you still can’t find what you're looking for.
You may be able track down your files using the View history... feature in workplace web app_.
To see the history of changes to your files:
- In the sidebar, select Files.
- Navigate to the folder that used to contain the files you are missing.
- Select (or right-click) the folder in question and select View history.
- In the pop-up dialog review the changes to the folder.
Too many changes?
- On the top-right corner of the history window, select the checkbox for View delete and move only to filter the events.
- You can also reduce the amount of events in this window by clearing the checkbox for Include sub-folders.
- If you know the name of your file or folder, you can search for them with Launchpad.
If you can’t locate the files after these steps, then they may have to be restored from backup.