This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
This Feature May Not Be Enabled Based on Your Organization's Access Policy.
Organizations that wish to access this feature can contact their customer success manager or workplace provider.
To recover a deleted folder, view Recovering a Deleted Folder
When collaborating with coworkers and guest users, you may have questions about a file if it had been modified, moved, or deleted. You can view the history of a file to view the evolution of the file.
View File History
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multi-factor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files
- Navigate to the folder in question.
- Select the file.
- Click View history...
Revert a Previous Version of a File
- Scroll through the history and locate the version you want to restore.
- Click Revert to version.
- Click Revert.
Recover a Deleted File
- Scroll through the history and locate the version you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
If a file with the same file name already exists, you will be asked if you want to overwrite the existing file.