When collaborating with coworkers and guest users, you may have questions about a file if it had been opened or modified. You can view the history of a file to view the evolution of that file.
To View File History
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files
- Navigate to the file in question.
- Select the file.
- Click View history... in the action bar.
- In the pop-up dialog, review the changes to the file.
- You can filter the history by entering a Date to view events from that date.
If you’re finding edits to a document that you don’t recognize inside a Word (.docx) file, see if tracking was enabled (Microsoft Help), so you can roll back changes.
If the file in question was replaced, deleted or modified, you may be able to restore the file.