Follow the steps below to set up the Outlook app for your iOS device:
- Find Microsoft Outlook in the App Store.
- Tap [+ GET].
- [Open] the Outlook app.
- Enter your work email, tap [Add Account].
If it doesn’t automatically connect:
- Tap [Set up account manually] and select [Exchange].
- Enter the additional fields: User name and Domain.
If you don’t know this information, you’ll have to contact support.
- In the next field, type your work password.
If you can’t remember your password, reset it.
- Optional: Enter a Description.
- Tap [Sign In].
- If you’d like to Add Another Account, tap [Let’s Do It!] Otherwise, tap [Maybe Later].
- Swipe left/tap the arrow to advance through the Feature tour or tap [Skip].
- You’ll be asked to Enable Notifications. You can also set this up later.
That’s it! Your mail should start showing up in your inbox.