To set up the Outlook app for iOS follow these steps:
- Find Microsoft Outlook in the App Store.
- Tap [ + GET ].
- [ Open ] the Outlook app.
- Enter your work email, tap [ Add Account ].
If it doesn’t automatically connect:
- Tap [ Set up account manually ] and select [ Exchange ].
- Enter the additional fields: User name and Domain.
If you don’t know this information, you’ll have to contact support.
- In the next field, type your work password.
If you can’t remember your password, reset it.
- Optional: enter a Description.
- Tap [ Sign In ].
- If you’d like to Add Another Account, tap [ Let’s Do It! ] Otherwise, tap [ Maybe Later ].
- Swipe left / tap the arrow to advance through the Feature tour or tap [ Skip ].
- You’ll be asked to Enable Notifications. You can also set this up later.
That’s it! Your mail should start showing up in your inbox.