In Workplace, company managers can forward emails to another user within the Workplace ecosystem. To forward emails to an email address outside of the Workplace ecosystem, the company manager must create a contact-only user in Workplace first.
Create a Contact-Only User
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Manage users.
- Click New user.
- Fill in the Basic Information, check the box next to Is Contact and enter an external email address.
- Click Save changes.
The Process for Creating a New User Can Take a Few Minutes.
Please DO NOT refresh the page during this process.
Forward Email to Contact-Only User
Once the contact-only user is created:
- Click Users in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the username whose email are to be forward.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Select a User or Group from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to Deliver to mailbox and forward if you want incoming mail to be stored in/delivered to both mailboxes.
- Uncheck the box next to Deliver to mailbox and forward if you want incoming mail to be stored in/delivered in the forwarded mailbox.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.