In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
You can set up an email forward for your work email by forwarding to another user or contact in the system. If you’d like to forward email to an external email address, you’ll need to create a new contact first:
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to workplace_.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click New User.
- Next to Is contact, tick the box.
Contacts can’t sign in and don’t have access to the system.
- Type in a valid outside email address.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
- Set up the email forward.