In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
You can set up an email forward for your work email by forwarding to another user or contact in the system. If you’d like to forward email to an external email address, you’ll need to create a new contact first.
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to workplace_.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- On the bottom of the Basic Information page, select Edit.
- Next to Forward e-mail to: select a user or contact from the dropdown menu.
- If you want incoming mail to be stored in/delivered to both mailboxes, tick the box.
If you want incoming mail to only be stored in/delivered to the email forward, un-tick the box.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.