Company managers can configure a user to automatically forward their emails to another user in the organization. This can be useful in case a user is on sabbatical and you would like to forward their email to another user in the organization.
Click here if you like to forward email to an external email address.
To Forward a User's Email
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Manage users.
- Click on the user's name.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Select a User or Group from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to Deliver to mailbox and forward if you want incoming mail to be stored in/delivered to both mailboxes.
- Uncheck the box next to Deliver to mailbox and forward if you want incoming mail to be stored in/delivered in the forwarded mailbox.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.