A Private Manager is essentially a company manager who has their security options set to
"private". Private Managers can create and have access to Private users’ info and files, and they can store confidential information that cannot be viewed by regular company managers.
If there are no Private Managers in your company, you’ll need to contact support to enable this setting.
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- Click Security options.
- Select Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Select the checkbox for Private user.
You will not have access to this feature if you are not a Private Manager.
- Skip this step if the user has company manager permissions:
Select the checkbox for Company manager.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.