A Private Manager is essentially a user with company manager permissions that is Private. Private Managers can create and have access to Private users’ info and files, as well as store confidential information.
If there are no Private Managers in your company, you’ll need to contact support to enable this setting.
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to workplace_.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- Click Security options.
- Select Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Next to Private user, tick the checkbox.
You will not have access to this feature if you are not a Private Manager.
- Skip this step if the user has company manager permissions:
Next to Company manager, tick the checkbox.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.