To install Citrix Workspace for Mac
- Download the Citrix Workspace for Mac installer.
Verify your computer meets the system requirements for Workplace and Citrix Workspace.
- Open the downloaded CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg file.
- Open the Install Citrix Workspace.pkg file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install Citrix Workspace.
- Click Continue.
- Click Continue to begin the installation.
- Click Continue to accept the license agreement.
- Click Agree.
- Click Install.
You may need to enter administrative credentials to continue.
- Leave Add Account unchecked and click Continue.
- Click Close.
- Click Move to Trash.
Citrix Workspace is now installed on your computer. Verify by launching a Hosted App from Workplace for Mac or the Workplace Web App.