Starting in October 2017, Citrix Receiver Is Automatically Installed With Workplace Desktop.
Please try installing or reinstalling Workplace for Mac before attempting a manual install.
To install Citrix Receiver for Mac
- Download the Citrix Reciever for Mac installer.
Verify your computer meets the system requirements for Workplace and Citrix Receiver.
- Open the downloaded CitrixReceiver.dmg file.
- Open the Install Citrix Reciever.pkg file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install Citrix Reciever.
- Click Continue.
- Click Continue to begin the installation.
- Click Continue to accept the license agreement.
- Click Agree.
- Click Install.
You may need to enter administrative credentials to continue.
- Click Finish.
- Click Move to Trash.
Citrix Reciever is now installed on your computer. Verify by launching a Hosted App from Workplace for Mac or the Workplace Web App.