In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
A private user’s information and files can only be accessed by a Private Manager. Make a new/existing user private to store confidential information, or keep an important user’s files and info separate from the rest of the company.
You need to be a Private Manager to make a user Private.
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- Click Security options.
- Select Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Next to Private user, select the checkbox.
You will not have access to this feature if you are not a Private Manager.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.