In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
When you create a new user, they are automatically given access to the company’s files: the public folders, applicable group folders, and a personal folder. However, you can restrict or disable a user’s permissions to access files.
To disable a user’s access to the company file system:
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to workplace_.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- On the bottom of the Basic Information page, select Edit.
- Next to File system, un-tick the box.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
If you would like the user to have limited access to the company file system, restrict their access to company files.