We don’t recommend using Citrix on mobile phones. For a better experience, use a tablet.
- Search for “Citrix Receiver” in Google Play on your device.
- Download the app.
- Go to the home screen, tap Google Chrome.
- Sign in to workplace web app_ .
- You'll encounter the workplace mobile web app_ without app launch capabilities.
- Tap on the 3 dot Chrome icon on the top right corner of Chrome.
- Tap Request desktop site.
- Your browser will refresh and load the full desktop page of workplace web app_.
- On the launch page, tap the Hosted Application to launch (you may have to scroll).
- The browser will display a Citrix .ica file. Below it: Tap Open in Receiver.
That's it! You can now work in the apps on your Android phone.