We don’t recommend using Citrix on iPhone. Trying to control a Windows desktop from a phone is cumbersome at best. For a better experience, use an iPad.
- Search for "Citrix Receiver" in the App Store on your device.
- Download the app.
- Go to the home screen, tap Safari.
- Sign in to workplace web app_
- You'll encounter the workplace mobile web app_ without app launch capabilities.
- Tap the square icon with the arrow pointing up in the bottom/middle of Safari.
- A sheet with options will come up. Scroll to the left in the grey bottom row until you see a desktop computer icon labelled 'Request Desktop Site'.
- Tap Request Desktop Site.
- Your browser will refresh and load the full Desktop Page of workplace web app_.
- On the launch page, tap the Hosted Application to launch (you may have to scroll over).
- The browser will display a Citrix .ica file. Below it: Tap Open in Receiver.
That's it! You can now work in the apps on your iPhone.