If you’re using secure email, you’ll notice a Delivery slip control panel when you create or receive a secure email.
Delivery slip elevates your email capabilities with features that go beyond a standard email:
- Freeze options:
- ReplyFreeze: prevents recipients from replying to your message.
- ForwardFreeze: prevents recipients from forwarding your message.
- Tracking options:
- Real-time tracking: provides you with tracking data (if the recipient has received, read, replied to, forwarded, deleted or printed the message/attachment).
- Share tracking: shares tracking information with recipients. If disabled and real-time tracking is on, you will still be able to view the data.
- Enhanced Security Options:
- Secure Account Password: recipients must enter their secure account password each time they view the message.
- Unique Password: assign a unique password that recipients must enter each time they view the message.
- Secure files
- Attach files larger than 50MB
The Delivery slip will appear by default when you compose a new message. You can turn this off by composing a standard email and selecting the checkbox next to “Hide Delivery Slip when creating new (basic) insecure email messages.”