- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- Workplace Select
This Feature is not Available to Office 365 Subscribers.
Secure Email Might not be Available Based on Your Company's Access Policy.
Organizations that wish to access this feature can Contact Workplace Support.
If you’re using Secure E-mail, you’ll notice a delivery slip control panel when you create or receive a secure email.
Delivery slip elevates your email capabilities with features that go beyond a standard email:
- Freeze options:
- ReplyFreeze: prevents recipients from replying to your message.
- ForwardFreeze: prevents recipients from forwarding your message.
- Tracking options:
- Real-time Tracking: provides you with tracking data (if the recipient has received, read, replied to, forwarded, deleted or printed the message/attachment).
- Share Tracking: shares tracking information with recipients. If disabled and real-time tracking is on, you will still be able to view the data.
- Enhanced Security Options:
- Secure Account Password (Confidential): recipients must enter their secure account password each time they view the message.
- Unique Password (For Your Eyes Only): assign a unique password that recipients must enter each time they view the message.
- Secure files
- Attach files larger than 50MB
The Delivery slip will appear by default when you compose a new message. You can turn this off by composing a standard email and selecting the checkbox next to “Hide Delivery Slip when creating new (basic) insecure email messages.”