Make sure you close all Citrix apps on this account before you begin.
- Launch Hosted Outlook from the workplace mac, windows, or web app_.
- In Outlook, go to the File menu.
- Select Open & Export.
- Click Import/Export.
- Choose an action to perform: Export to a file, then click Next.
- Create a file of type: Outlook Data File (.pst), then click Next.
- Select the email address or folder you’re archiving.
Make sure Include subfolders is selected before clicking Next.
- The .pst file should be located in Y:\Personal\Archive.
Recommended: Name the file with your user name and date (e.g. nrusso-6-27-2017.pst).
- Leave the Options section set to Replace duplicates with items exported. Click Finish.
- On the next screen, do not assign a password to the file.
- Click OK to start the export.
- Once the export is complete, close Outlook.