This Feature May Not Be Enabled Based on Your Organization's Access Policy.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Worplace Support.
To send secure emails:
- Launch Hosted Outlook.
- Under the Home tab, click New Secure.
- Add recipients, a subject, and compose the email body.
- Choose the appropriate Delivery slip.
- To add an attachment, click Select files under Secure files
We recommend using the Secure files option to attach files greater than 10MB.
- Click Send Secure.
This button will also be available if you’re composing a regular email.
- If a recipient doesn’t have secure mail, you’ll see a pop-up “New Users detected.”
The recipient(s) will be invited to sign up with a free account in order to access your email.
- Click OK to send the secure email.
The Delivery slip will always pop-up on the right when you click on a secure email. Check the sent message in the Sent items folder to view the tracking data.