This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- Workplace Select
This Feature is not Available to Office 365 Subscribers.
Secure Email Might not be Available Based on Your Company's Access Policy.
Organizations that wish to access this feature can Contact Workplace Support.
To Send Secure Emails:
- Launch Hosted Outlook.
- Under the Home tab, click New Secure.
- Add recipients, a subject, and compose the email body.
- Choose the appropriate Delivery slip.
- To add an attachment, click Select files under Secure files
We recommend using the Secure files option to attach files greater than 10MB.
- Click Send Secure.
This button will also be available if you’re composing a regular email.
- If a recipient doesn’t have secure mail, you’ll see a pop-up “New Users detected.”
The recipient(s) will be invited to sign up with a free account in order to access your email.
- Click OK to send the secure email.
The Delivery slip will always pop-up on the right when you click on a secure email. Check the sent message in the Sent items folder to view the tracking data.