So you’ve already set up your secure email account, now what?
To send secure emails:
- Launch Hosted Outlook
- Under the Home tab, click New Secure.
- Add recipients, a subject, and compose the email as you would normally.
- Have some fun with the Delivery slip. Choose the appropriate freeze, tracking, and enhanced security options on the right.
- (Optional) Include attachments: under Secure files, click Select files.
We recommend using the Secure files option to attach files greater than 10MB.
- Click Send Secure.
This button will also be available if you’re composing a regular email.
- If a recipient doesn’t have secure mail, you’ll see a pop-up “New Users detected.”
The recipient(s) listed do not have secure mail and will be invited to sign up with a free account in order to access your email. Click OK to send the secure email.
The Delivery slip will always pop-up on the right when you click on a secure email. Check the sent message in the Sent items folder to view the tracking data.